Lovely loft, suitable for couples and funny travelers, very comfortable, quiet and strategic to reach by foot the main neapolitan places.
A very quiet twentyfive squared meters Loft, equipped with private bathroom with shower, and two windows on the floor.
Your loft is located on the second level of my house, for this reason is almost entirely independent from the rest (we'll share just the entrance and the living room).
A few steps from:
- the Historic Centre (5 min),
- the boats for Capri, Ischia, Procida (5 min),
- the beautiful Duomo (5 min),
- the Central Station (10 min),
- Cappella Sansevero & the Veiled Christ (15 min)
- Piazza del Plebiscito (15 min),
- Teatro San Carlo (15 min),
- the National Museum (20 min),
- the enchanting Promenade (25 min),
and many more...
Disponible para huéspedes
Guests have access through the shared living room, the bedroom with private bathroom is reached via a spiral staircase, through which you get in an exclusive environment just for your personal use.
Atención a los huéspedes
I'm downstairs with my bathroom and my bedroom.
We could meet into the living room, when i'm having breakfast, lunch or dinner. I'm available for informations to find out my fantastic city.
I'm a blogger, I love reading and traveling.