AIDA'S HOUSE "The solitary" is located near major attractions to the beautiful city of Florence and offers a friendly, family service.
A small beautiful room, light and ventilation.
Ideal for someone who travels alone.
It opens on a very quiet street that gives you the possibility to relax.
-Internet and Wi-Fi fast and free
- Clean and comfortable rooms.
- A good Italian breakfast at whatever time you want.
- Strategic position (in city center) you can join:
- A walk to the famous Duomo of Florence.
- At the Academy of Arts (MICHELANGELO DAVID)
-Piazza Signoria, Ponte Vecchio and Piazza Santa Croce.
-All visits museums are within walking distance.
The beautiful area is built around 1600 and is neat, clean and very quiet.
Near the Medici Chapel and 10 minutes walk from Central Station and Central Market (SAN LORENZO) which is one of the oldest markets in the city.
-Warm hospitality and courtesy waits our guests.
(Explication map of the city and the best restaurants on arrival)
- Economic price for quality accommodation.
In front of Aida's house, you can find bus that bring you to different places of the city.
In short, it is a very pleasant and comfortable space.
- We are available to our guests house keys (Free return)
-We provide a phone with Italian number.
You can call us at any time when you are out and you need help.